Alle wichtigen Infos für den Besuch vor Ort
The hilbert family came from Bielawa, where Karol Zygmunt Hilbert in 1837 probably built the first steam mill in Silesia.
After the death of his father, his two sons Herman and Hugo start to run the company.In 1855, a railway line from Jaworzyna Śląska to Dzierżoniów was built.At that time, the sons Herman and Hugo transfer their activities to Dzierżoniów.In 1916 there was a significant expansion of the main mill building.Initially, the mill had a steam drive.In year 1934, it was rebuilt into a cheaper electric drive.In the years 1931-1936, a large granary with a total capacity of 6,000 tons was created.
Just after the war, Soviet troops are stationed in the mill.In 1951, they handed over the mill to the Polish authorities with complete equipment.
Regular ticket:16,00 zlReduced ticket:13,00 zlFamily ticket: 50,00 zl
In the summer season,months(V-IX):10:15,11:45,13:15,14:45,16:15In the winter season,months(X-IV):08:15,09:45,11:15,12:45,14,15Sonstiges
Keine Daten vorhanden