Museum of Dacian and Roman Civilization
Alle wichtigen Infos für den Besuch vor Ort
Museum of Dacian and Roman Civilization is one of the oldest museums from Transylvania, whose beginning is in 1881 through Society of Archaeology from Hunedoara County.
The complexity of the museum is strongly defined by polyvalence of the cultural-historical fields that it manages: archaeology, history-memoirs, art, ethnography, natural science, restauration and conservation (own laboratories )
Museum of Dacian and Roman Civilization operates in several points, in different locations: Deva, Archaeology Museum in Sarmisegetusa, Museum of Local History and Ethnography in Brad, Museum of Ethnography and Folk Art in Orăștie, The Memorial Museum Aurel Vlaicu, Memorial House Drăgan Muntean, the House-Museum Avram Iancu in Baia de Criș, and the Historical Monuments Complex from Țebea.
Kunst, Volkskunde, Geschichte, Gedenkstätte, Regionalmuseum, Science Center, Archäologie, Tiere, NaturkundemuseumAdresse
B-dul 1 Decembrie, nr. 39
+40 40 254216750
Winter times: Tue-Sun: 9am-5 pm;Summer Times: Tue-Sun: 10 am-6 pm.Note: Present, the museum is closed to public due Covid-19. It will be re-open in 15th May 2020
Deva, Magna Curia: adults: 20 lei (5 Euro), children, pupils, students , retirees: 4 lei (1 Euro)Museum of Local History and Ethnography in Brad, Museum of Ethnography and Folk Art in Orastie, The Memorial Museum Aurel Vlaicu, Memorial House Dragan Muntean, the House-Museum Avram Iancu in Baia de Cris, and the Historical Monuments Complex from Tebea: adults: 10 lei (2.5 Euro), children, pupils, students, retirees: 2 lei (0.5 Euro)Archaeology Museum in Sarmisegetuza, Archaeological Site Dacia Roman Province Capital- Ulpia Traiana Sarmisegetuza: adults: 14 lei (3-4 Euro), children, pupils, students , retirees: 4 lei (1 Euro)
Keine Daten vorhandenSonstiges
Magna Curia Castle, the actual venue of the museum and its exhibition space, is the oldest building in Deva City being a special monument;Build in XVIth Century, in Renaissance manner, refurbished in XVIIIth Century with baroque elements, it was the residence of Gabriel Bethlen , Prince of Transylvania from 1613 to 1629.It is placed at the foothill of Deva Fortress, a citadel from XIIIth Century.